This privacy statement together with the Animate It! software licence agreement and any other documents expressly incorporated in them covers personal data collected when you use this website to download and/or pay for the Animate It! software product.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("Act") Kudlian Software Ltd is a data controller for any personal data that is collected on this site.
Personal data that may be collected
Kudlian Software Ltd may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- personal data that you provide by filling in forms on this website, including personal data provided at the time of registering to download the Animate It! software;
- personal data you provide when reporting a problem with this website or the Animate It! software or requesting technical support;
- personal data you provide if you contact Kudlian Software Ltd;
- details of transactions you carry out through this website and of the fulfilment of any orders you place (such as purchase of the Animate It! software);
- details of your visits to this website including traffic data, location data, and other communications data and the resources that you access;
- information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. Where your personal data is stored.
Personal data collected from you will only be transferred and stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA"). If this changes Kudlian Software Ltd will notify you by email and obtain your consent.
All personal data you provide is stored on secure servers.
For any payment transactions, Kudlian Software Ltd use PayPal. Details of the security and encryption methods used by PayPal.
Where you are given or you choose a password for access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. You must not share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Kudlian Software Ltd cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website. For that reason, any transmission is at your own risk. It is recommended that you use anti-virus, firewall and/or other security protections according to your own analysis of your security requirements. Once your personal data is received, strict procedures and security features are used to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How your personal data is usedKudlian Software Ltd may use personal data held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure content from this website is presented and so that this website operates in the most effective manner;
- to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts between you and Kudlian Software Ltd (such as to purchase the Animate It! software);
- to notify you about changes to the Animate It! software product or the licence terms that apply to its use;
- to provide you with information, products or services you request or it considers may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- if you are an existing customer of Animate It to contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to Animate It
- if you are a new user to contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this;
How your personal data may be disclosed
- Kudlian Software Ltd may disclose your personal data to any member of its group (which means its subsidiaries, ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries).
- Kudlian Software Ltd may disclose your personal data to third parties: if it sells or buys any business or assets, in which case it may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer;
- if it or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if it has to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the terms of any other agreement, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kudlian Software Ltd, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging personal data with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your rights (including accessing your personal data)
You have the right to ask Kudlian Software Ltd not to process your personal data for marketing. You can exercise that right by checking certain boxes on the forms used to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting email@example.com
The Act gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet the costs in providing you with details of the personal data held about you. If you want to make such a request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you follow a link to another website (including any website operated by Kudlian Software Ltd), different privacy policies may apply. You should read these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites and agree that use of your personal data by those websites will be subject to those privacy policies.
Changes to this privacy statement
If this privacy statement changes the changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
Please send any questions, comments or requests regarding this privacy statement to Kudlian Software Ltd. Monkstone House, 90, Station Road, Studley, B80 7JS or email@example.com